High Resolution Inkjet Printer
Clear, legible hi-res marking
Innovative, maintenance-free product marking
Could things be a little sharper?
The high resolution inkjet printers with HP print technology utilize the thermal inkjet technology that is trusted by millions of users of office printers. The robust stainless steel housing, the intuitive operation and well-conceived print head design make this coding and marking system suitable for unlimited industrial-strength applications. The system particularly proves its worth in the pharmaceutical, food, wood, paper and packaging industries.
The next generation of the REA JET GK 2.0 high resolution piezo inkjet printers is suitable for a wide range of applications and is ideal for marking porous and absorbent materials, such as cardboard or wood, at a print height of up to 100 mm.
REA JET HR - Hi-Res HP
Hi-Res inkjet printer based on HP technology
The particular strengths of REA JET include the rugged, maintenance-free systems in the REA JET HR series, based on the HP thermal inkjet cartridge. A further bonus is the quick and simple integration into machine control systems. Depending on the resolution and configuration chosen, the high resolution systems permit production speeds of up to 762 m/min.
REA JET HR
- HR Controller for the installation at the production line
- Created for the direct marking of products and packaging
- Complete operation at the Controller (Keypad, push turn button)
- Integrated Webserver
REA JET HR pro OEM
- HR pro OEM controller to be fully integrated
- Designed for machine manufacturers who completely integrate the system
- Printer operation via the machine control
- High performance processor for serialization tasks
- Integrated Webserver
REA JET GK 2.0 - Hi-Res Piezo
Hi-Res inkjet printer based on Piezo technology
The next generation of the REA JET GK 2.0 high resolution piezo inkjet printers is ideal for marking porous surfaces, such as cardboard or wood, at a variable print height of up to 100 mm. A horizontal resolution of up to 1200 dpi ensures high print quality with excellent edge definition directly on the product.
REA JET GK 2.0
- For coding and marking absorbent and porous surfaces
- Variable print height up to 100 mm
- Next generation of powerful print heads
- Different device versions depending on requirements
- Texts, 1D/2D codes and logos can be combined freely
- Colored and solvent-free inks