- We design complete spray mark blocks, incorporating REA JET ST spray mark heads for alphanumeric, codes with print heights up to 700 mm.
- For control and text entry, we use, among other things, the tested controllers and input terminals from the large character ink jet printer family of products.
- The spray mark technology blocks for alphanumeric coding and marking reflect REA JET’s guiding design principle of modularity, so that customizations can be made as quickly as possible.
- Different nozzle sizes and modules for coding and marking, coding and marking with low- and high-viscous media.
Hot mark paints, temper paints, abrasive media, paints, inks, lacquers, primers, oils, adhesives, resins, separating agents, soaps, and many more.
3 Model Types (launch in preparation)
- Type: SRP-7 to -32 (25 – 700mm print height)
- Type: SRB-7 and -9 (40 to 240mm print height)
- Type: SRB-7 Compact (20 to 130 mm print height)
Alphanumeric coding and marking up to 50 m/min, even with anneal-proof paints
Alphanumeric coding and marking up to 80m/min, even with hot mark paints
Spray mark block with compact dimensions for alphanumeric coding and marking up to 80m/min