REA JET Fiber Laser Advantages
- Fiber laser marking systems are part of the solid-state laser group. The laser beam is created in a diode-activated optical fiber.
- Optical beam deflection: flexibly mounted mirrors guide the bundled light beam over the product surface – thus resulting in the marking effect.
- Very high energy density in pulsed operating mode: ideal pre-condition for metal marking.
- Marking is applied to both mobile and immobile products
- Often the fiber laser system will subsequently be integrated with existing production systems.
- Fiber laser systems have a decisive advantage: they are free of consumables and virtually maintenance-free.
- Low subsequent costs because of a very long lifecycle of 450,000 operating hours!
- Advantages compared with Nd: YAG laser. No lamp or diode replacement necessary, much smaller design.
- Complete design freedom in creating text, graphics and drawings.
- Intellectual property protection and traceability ensured by the permanence of the mark.
REA JET Fiber Laser Applications
- Engraving and color change marking (annealing) of metals.
- Color marking of untreated plastics and plastics treated with laser additives.
- Layer removal: daytime- and night-time design, etc. (e.g. switch in the vehicle).
- Marking using laser transfer foils.
- Marking on laminate foils (tubular bag packages).