REA JET CO2 Laser Advantages
- CO2 laser marking systems are part of the gas laser group: the laser beam is generated in an enclosed laser tube which is filled with carbon dioxide.
- Optical beam deflection: flexibly mounted mirrors guide the bundled light beam over the product surface – thus resulting in the marking effect.
- Marking is applied on both mobile and immobile products.
- Often the laser system will subsequently be integrated with existing production systems.
- Laser systems have a decisive advantage: they are free of consumables and virtually maintenance free.
- Can run for 6000 working shifts without maintenance
- Complete design freedom in creating text, graphics, and drawings.
- Intellectual property protection and traceability, ensured by the permanence of the coding and marking.
REA JET CO2 Laser Applications
- Available in two power output options (10 and 30 watt)
- Marking of glass, engraving and color change marking of plastics
- Coding of cardboard boxes and outer packaging (pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food sectors)
- Wood marking
- Coated substrates
- Direct marking of foodstuffs
- Color mirror engraving