Foodstuffs applications require a range of coding and marking systems that are reliable and provide a high quality marking. Whether you’re coding and marking on cartons in a dry environment, or bagging in a wet packaging line, you’ll need solutions that provide clear and consistent printing. REA JET’s marking systems provide:
- Flexibility – Marking systems can print on several different sized materials.
- Quality – Barcodes and USDA stamps are printed clearly and visibly.
- Speed – Setup and transition time between products is reduced.
- Reduction of labor – Manual labeling of cartons and packages is eliminated
REA JET Technology used for the Food & Beverage Industry
- REA JET Large Character Ink Jet Printer – used for the coding and marking of:
- Cardboard Trays
- Corrugate boxes
- REA JET High Resolution Printer – used for the coding and marking of:
- Flour Bags
- REA JET Laser Systems – used for the coding and marking of:
- Food Cartons
- Plastic bottles
- Cardboard boxes
- REA JET Small Character Ink Jet Printer – used for the coding and marking of:
- PE Bags for Pet Food