REA JET Spray Technology Systems - Coding,
marking, and pre-treatment, thanks to precise line management!
Just consider some of the ways in which we rely on color-coded markings in our daily lives. In industrial applications, colored markings provide information on the quality and condition of products, as well as regulating processes and stipulating procedures.
Examples of dot- and line-markings
- Marking of deficient goods with dot marking in red.
- Indicators of inspected quality in automated manufacturer processes in green.
- Colored line marking for pipes, profiles and endless products.
- Multi-colored dot- and line-marking; for differentiation between product types.
- Welded seam marking in manufacturing metal profiles.
- Mechanically detectable line markings for edge trimming.
- Application of location- and position-markings, as well as "bend here" and "cut here" markings.
The REA JET marking technology has even more to offer. For example, two-dimensional application of primers, lacquers, adhesives, disinfectants, and other media, and in the places where they are actually needed. Invest and save in the right places!
Examples of pre-treatment with fluid media
- Precise application of cooling and cutting agents; and lubricants.
- Application of fluid media for automatic soldering processes (flux).
- Sealing using protective lacquer, e.g. in circuit board manufacturing.
- Application of oils, separating agents, and soaps.
- Precise application of adhesives and screw-sealing lacquer.
- Application of colored mirror as basis for subsequent marking process.
- For very large alphanumeric labels which are legible from a distance (dot size up to 30 mm, print heights up to 680 mm), we offer the REA JET spray mark block product line. Each equipped with 7 to 32 spray mark heads.